Friday, September 11, 2009

So much to do! Oh My!

Just thinking about closing up the house and packing for the trip south makes me tired. I must have a half a dozen lists going at one time so I don't forget something. I try to keep my lists from the year before and add to them. That way I don't have to rewrite the same lists of things to do.

I have the closing down the house list, the packing list, forwarding the mail list, the travel arrangements list, if we're flying, the storing the vehicles for the winter list and the pets to the vet list for travel papers. There's probably a couple more lists that I've forgotten but hopefully my husband will remind me what they are.

Just keeping track of these lists are a job in itself and the real work hasn't even begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment