Saturday, September 12, 2009

Making Piles

We're several days away from leaving Alaska and heading south for the winter hopefully before the snow flys but I've got to get started somewhere.

I've got to start getting all our stuff together for the trip south so I've developed my system of making piles. My husband will say that needs to go south and I throw it in a pile. That means it goes in the floor in the corner of our bedroom. Before it's all said and done I'll have one huge pile of stuff that I'll have to divide into smaller piles to be packed.

I have the pile that can get packed in suitcases, the pile that's not expensive but is important, the pile that's liquid and my expensive stuff pile that gets carried on.

I''ve got to watch what I pack and where because I got busted at Airport Security for a jar of jelly the last time we flew. Thinking back, why did I even have that with us.

Some of the stuff we take just amazes me when I get south and unpack. I have to wonder what was I thinking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment